Resignations

secretary hambluesnz

Sep 10, 2022, 3:12:30 AM9/10/22
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members and supporters

I am writing to inform you that in recent weeks two more of our committee members, Ann and Gayl have resigned. Our newsletter editor Cara has also resigned. Unfortunately I am also now resigning from my position as Secretary.
The reasons for these resignations are mainly due to bullying and name calling from our Chairperson.
The Club is therefore in crisis. Some of you will be surprised to hear this and some of you will understand.
In addition for me personally, I am dealing with a family crisis as my Dad is gravely ill and I do not have the energy to deal with more.
Do remember it is your club, it does not belong to only one man.

Chrissy Thomasen
SECRETARY
HAMILTON BLUES SOCIETY NZ
Phone: 021 786 241
Promoting, playing and enjoying Blues music in the Waikato!