NOTICE & AGENDA OF SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING THURSDAY 9 FEBRUARY 2023

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Jan 26, 2023, 6:34:11 PM1/26/23
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members,

Attached is the proposed agenda for the SGM being held in 2 weeks time.  (Biddy's, 6pm, Thursday 9.2.23)

Please do your best to attend, we need a quorum of 12 members.

Proxy votes can be given to another financial member attending the evening.

  • Your proxy authorization should be registered at the door (please provide proof of who has asked you to vote on their behalf)

This SGM has been requested by several members with genuine concerns.

HBS needs your voice to ensure, not only the survival of but, that this club starts to thrive.

Your current committee consists of:

Dean as Chair; Mark as Treasurer; Tayla (all ratified at the AGM)

Maciek (co-opted member – Webmaster); Derek, Maree & myself (all to be ratified at SGM)

Vacant role:  Secretary

The SGM will be Chaired by me (Gleniss Kehely).  I am a past Chairperson.

My support person will be Murray Wills, also a past Chairperson.

Our recorder will be Ann Hamblin.

Our aim is to provide a productive, open and transparent discussion, which will help resolve the issues being raised.

All submissions are closed now, but there will be room for discussion around the issues raised.

We had a great turn out for the AGM, lets keep the ball rolling and pull together for this SGM.

See you on the 9th!

Cheers

Gleniss

Gleniss Kehely