HBS Paint & Vine Workshop - The Union - University or Waikato - URGENT

閲覧: 1 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

未読、
2022/11/17 16:23:492022/11/17
To: hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
HBS NZ Members and Supporters

Just a quick update - this evening is the HBS Paint & Vine Workshop hosted by Tayla at The Union (formerly The Don Llewellyn Sports Bar, at the Uni), from 7pm. This is an HBS event and all proceeds go to HBS.

Blues_Vines_2022.jpg

There is a charge for materials, and we'd love to see you there.  The question is where?

Here is a map of how to get there, but please remember, it is a schematic and the road layout has changed because of the new Expressway.  Parking in the car park is free after hours.

map_The_Union_2.jpg
One last thing:- Please let us know you're coming by either leaving a comment on our HBS NZ Facebook page, under the poster or replying to this email.

Dean
Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212