Special General Meeting 11 Aug - call for nominations!!

secretary hambluesnz

Jul 22, 2022, 4:12:48 AM7/22/22
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Blues Lovers

There will be a Special General Meeting on Thursday 11 August 6 pm, immediately before club night, to:
a) elect two new members to committee
b) ratify some new rules that are required by the Incorporated Societies Act 2022 (these will be emailed out separately before the meeting)

Our new committee is working as a team and going well, but we are "short staffed" and require two more people to make up the eight people required.
Regular events run by Hamilton Blues Society need people for door duty, whiteboard duty, running raffles etc and to help make decisions at committee meetings.

We currently take turns and roster a minimum of three committee members for each event thus spreading the load. If you know how to do sound or MC that would be great too as Cameron and Phil are not always available.

Hamilton Blues Society has great things going in the pipeline as we recover from Covid disruptions and people start to venture out more. Everything is looking much more positive!

If you or someone you know is keen to get in on the action please email your nominations to me by 28 July. Nominations must have a seconder and be acknowledged by the nominee if using email.     To: secretary.ha...@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Chrissy Thomasen
SECRETARY
HAMILTON BLUES SOCIETY NZ
Phone: 021 786 241
Promoting, playing and enjoying Blues music in the Waikato!