HBS Newsletter June-July 2021

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Jun 1, 2021, 6:33:44 AM6/1/21
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com, Les Gray, paul coulton, David Porter
Dear Members

The Flaming Mudcats

Great news this month because our friends, The Flaming Mudcats, have added Hamilton to the end of their 'Callin Central Tour', Sunday 6 June from 2pm at Biddy's.  Check out our Facebook page, website (hbs.org.nz), door charges apply:

Members $10
Non-members $15

Please, from the point of view of seating, let us know you are coming on the Event posted on Facebook.  It will really help us out on the day.

Golden Mic Songwriters Competition

Two years ago this prestigious event occurred, and we are sure that after so many weeks of lock-down in 2020, and again in 2021, there must be some great blues songs out there just waiting to be discovered.  Terms and Conditions apply which can be found on our website, hbs.org.nz.

Happy reading ... Newsletter Attached.

Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212