Oh I am so sorry - Here is the correct HBS NZ Newsletter for October-November 2021

secretary hambluesnz

Oct 8, 2021, 4:22:00 AM10/8/21
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com, David Porter
Dear Members

I do beg your pardons :(

Here is our October-November 2021 newsletter with news and planned upcoming events.
Of course, we know these plans may be compromised by future Covid-19 level changes.
  • A Special General Meeting at 6:30pm Thursday 14 October has been notified to all concerned.
  • We have two Blues Sundays on the calendar to round out this October.
  • Kokomo's Concert has been rescheduled for the 1st Sunday in November. The Dirty Tones and Showdown are also on the bill.
  • The Golden Mic songwriters' competition closes on Thursday 25 November
Check full details in the attached newsletter.

Keep safe.

Cara Graham
HBS NZ Secretary
Mobile: 027 669 3196