HBS Member Update

1 view

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Apr 20, 2021, 1:50:35 AM4/20/21
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members

April continues to be a busy month as we have Sunday Arvo Blues at Biddy Mulligan's Hood Street from 1pm Sunday 25 April, followed shortly afterwards by the April Thursday Showcase on the 29 April, Thursday night from 7pm - check Facebook and our HBS website (hbs.org.nz) for details.

Report of Sönke Dwenger's Fundraising
What a great day unfolded in the Longroom, Ponsonby.  All the Auckland Blues Music Club were very welcoming, hospitality, and the general vibe was great! A BIG thanks to all the Hamilton Blues Society NZ members who came through on Sunday.  An amazing response, and a big THANK YOU from me for all those supporting this cause.

Check the Auckland Blues Music Club Facebook page for images, leave a comment if you were there on the day.

Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212