Just Checking Before Planning Blues Event - Biddy's Saturday 12 March 2022

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Mar 1, 2022, 9:10:09 PM3/1/22
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members

We have an option to hold a Blues Explosion, or Extravaganza, at BIddy's on Saturday 12 March and a quick poll has been created on our HBS NZ Facebook page - we would appreciate your response.

Use the standard Facebook emoji selection to indicate "Support" with a heart, or "Opposed" with an angry face.

Please don't just just click "Like"

The poster is attached?

Saturday 12 March, both bars (yes from and back) from 2-7pm, after 7pm just the back bar.
Tickets will be on sale through Eventfinda, fire-sale style (over one week).

Great assortment of acts - being finalised at the moment.
If you are able to volunteer, Comment on the post.

Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212

HBS_QuickFire_Poll_2022.jpg