HBS Update - NZ Music Month

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

May 1, 2022, 6:23:44 PM5/1/22
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear HBS NZ Members and Supporters

The year is moving briskly forward, it is May already, therefore we're into NZ Music Month.
This month HBS has two events, our regular Thursday Night Blues 12 May and Sunday Arvo Blues 22 May.
Our Sunday Arvo Blues may start an hour earlier as daylight saving has ended, so keep an eye on the HBS NZ Facebook page and Eventfinda for any changes to events.  Our website is also a good source of information, hbs.org.nz.

The HBS Committee has moved the AGM to 9 June at 6pm at Biddy Mulligan's in Hood Street.
Please note the new time.

More details for the AGM will follow.

Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair