HBS NZ AGM Agenda 9 June 2022

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

May 19, 2022, 6:13:28 PMMay 19
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members

Last night was the last opportunity to submit nominations for the roles open on the HBS NZ Committee.
The Committee is divided into two groups, the Executive and Members. Nominations are now closed.

I am pleased to announce that there are two contenders for Chair this year (Dean and Derek), and seven other nominations for the Committee as a whole.

More details will follow concerning:
The Annual Report 2021-2022;
The Financial Report 2021-2022;
How to appoint a proxy for the purposes of voting and register that information;
Constitutional changes suggested.

It is important that members support the democratic process by voting at the AGM. After the issues around the COVID spread from our last Thursday Blues Night gathering at Biddys, it may be pertinent to move the AGM not too far from Biddy's to a more open environment or space.  If the decision is made to move everyone will be advised in advance, and precautions may be introduced to minimise the possibility of contamination (for example, mask wearing and hand sanitising) as some of our older members are immune compromised. We want them to feel safe if they are coming.

If you wish to ask me anything please contact me at by email: hamilto...@gmail.com

Attached please find the Annual General Meeting Agenda for Thursday 9 June.
I am pleased to say that Murray Wills has offered to act as Chair for this meeting.

Dean
Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212