Correction To Urgent Updates this Weekend

1 view

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Jul 18, 2022, 6:26:07 PMJul 18
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Terribly sorry everyone - correction required:- please note this coming weekend not Sunday 28 Aug.

Freezing office, freezing fingers, beanie too tight! Terribly sorry for the confusion.

Sunday Arvo Blues 24 July 2022

Don't forget this coming Sunday we have a great line-up for your enjoyment in Biddy's front bar on Hood Street from 1pm:
1pm:  Bluesmakers with Pitt Ramsey
2pm:  Left Field Blues Band (Auckland)
3pm:  Blue COllars Blues (Auckland)
4pm:  Kitset Blues

As usual, the afternoon is child friendly, there will be raffles and a spot prize.  We are raffling a zip up XL HBS Hoodie (half the tickets have been sold) - tickets are $5 each. So bring some small change for  the raffles.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Please ring me if you are thinking of carpooling and getting a group to go to Auckland Blues Music joint jam on Wednesday - 021 057 3212.

Dean
Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212