Thursday Club night at Biddies - 10th August

Alan Fursdon

Aug 8, 2023, 2:52:45 AM8/8/23
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all

Just a reminder that our HBS club night is this Thursday at Biddies.

We already have a few bands lined up and are excited to announce that we have a special guest performing - The Dale Robbins Band.

All & sundry are welcome, so come along and let's give Dale a great Kiwi welcome!

Usual protocols apply, bring a friend, gold coin donation.

If any bands would like to jump up on the night either flick me a text/message or register on arrival (prior notice is preferred to avoid disappointment).

I look forward to catching up on the night!!

Cheers AL
--
Allan (AL) Fursdon
Chairperson