Morris Taylor Tribute Jam, Sunday 10th July, Biddy's Back Bar, 2pm

secretary hambluesnz

Jul 4, 2022, 10:55:21 PM7/4/22
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear HBS Family

Our friend Neil Reynolds has some distressing news regarding Morris Taylor, one of our notable musicians, friends and luthiers based in Hamilton. Here is what Neil had to say:

"As many of you may know, well known and much loved Hamilton musician Morris Taylor is battling a critical illness.
We can't offer any medical help but we can, as musicians, get together and pay tribute to Morris and raise funds to help support him and his family.
The gig is happening Sunday 10 July in Biddy's back bar from 2pm until around 10pm. That's 8 hours of top class live music!
An opportunity for his many friends to pay a musical tribute to Morris.
Entry is $20 at the door to raise funds to support Morris and his family. I am co-ordinating the program so if any musos want to be a part of (the jam) please just message me, Neil Reynolds!"

This public post is up on Neil Reynolds Facebook page so do go there to make contact if required.
There is a raffle for a beautiful guitar from Lawrence Arps, so don't hesitate to grab a ticket at $5 each, or three for $10 - drawn on Sunday.

Details can be found on the following Facebook pages:
* Hamilton Blues Society NZ
* Head, Hands and Feet - Hamilton NZ

Chrissy Thomasen
SECRETARY
HAMILTON BLUES SOCIETY NZ
Phone: 021 786 241
Promoting, playing and enjoying Blues music in the Waikato!