HBS NZ Newsletter February-March 2022 - Hot Off The Press

1 view

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Feb 17, 2022, 1:05:05 AMFeb 17
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members

Attached is the latest HBS Newsletter covering the February-March 2022 period with news and details from the past 2 months.

The most important item at the moment is that the HBS Pirongia BLues Festival has been postponed until the COVID Traffic Light system returns to Orange.

Please monitor eventfinda and Neighbourly if you are Hamilton-based, our website (hbs.org.nz), and particularly the Facebook pages for more details: Hamilton Blues Society NZ, Easter Bluestock Blues Festival, and Pirongia Blues Festival.

WE  DO  NEED  YOUR  HELP
Hamilton Blues Society Ontario (yes, in Canada) would like to make a presentation to our single member most actively promoting Blues within the Waikato.  To nominate someone, please email me their name.

This will be a two stage thing: nominate, then all the nominees will be circulated for purposes of voting.

[For you information, it cannot be me (Dean) - it has to be someone else].

Networking  Endeavours

Here is a little detail you may wish to have a look at:
HBS members forming a closer relationship with BOP Blues Club in Rotorua:-
BOP_Shake_1Dec21_3.jpg

Don't  Forget
The Dirty Tones Fundraiser in Rotorua Saturday 19 February - Dean is going over;
THe Dirty Tones appear at Biddy's Sunday 20 February from 2pm (pop along and support our friends from Auckland if you can).

All the very best, stay safe, see you all soon.

Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212

FebMar_2022.pdf