HBS NZ - Change of Email Addresses

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Feb 4, 2023, 6:13:22 AM2/4/23
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com

I am pleased to advise that our relief secretary has created a set of new email addresses for use by Committee members and designated support personnel working alongside the Committee.

These new email addresses are:

Chairperson/President

ch...@hbs.org.nz

Secretary

secr...@hbs.org.nz

Webmaster

webm...@hbs.org.nz

Mark Flyger (Treasurer) will continue using his own email address.
The Secretary is everyone's first port of call when making contact with the Committee.
The Webmaster address should be used to report issues with the website.

Other email addresses:

Events Sub-committee

eve...@hbs.org.nz

Whiteboard/blackboard

black...@hbs.org.nz

Newsletter Editor

newsl...@hbs.org.nz

If you would like to contribute a story to the Newsletter, be it news, report regarding a festival, etc, then please do not hesitate to contact Brigitte Kimber to discuss possibilities, and guidelines.

The following email addresses are now obsolete and should be removed from your email contacts list:

Former Secretary

secretary.ha...@gmail.com

Former Secretary

hbsnz.s...@gmail.com

Add secr...@hbs.org.nz to your contact list.

Please help us by acknowledging receipt of this email - just send back a high, 'Hi' or something.

Dean
Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212