HBS NZ - The Next Three events - August/September 2022

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Aug 23, 2022, 7:47:40 PM8/23/22
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members and Supporters

While Chrissy is abroad I thought I'd take this opportunity to keep you all informed of coming events.

The next three events are:
Sunday Arvo Blues from 1pm in Biddy's front bar - Sunday 28 August 2022
Thursday Blues Night from 7pm in Biddy's back bar - Thursday 8 September 2022
Sunday Arvo Blues from 1pm Biddy's front bar - Sunday 25 September 2022
After September the Sunday Arvo events will begin at 2pm (daylight saving will be in force).

We have one special event on 29 September - Ladies Sing The Blues - which will be the subject of a separate email.  We have one month to prepare - Thursday 29 September from 7pm.

Keeping track of what is happening: check our website hbs.org.nz, Neighbourghly, Eventfinda or Facebook.
Each of you can help us out with respect to Facebook, because at the moment our members and supporters look through the posts without 'Liking' them.  We are always keen to introduce new members and the 'word can be spread' effectively by everyone clicking 'Like' on the posts. Are you able to help spread the word?

Newsletter - Just a note:
If you have not received your Newsletter, the August/September edition, please let me know and I'll send it to you by email.  The Newsletter can also be found on the Facebook page:- Hamilton Blues NZ and back copies are available through the website.

Dean
Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212