Upcoming HBS NZ Blues events with Covid-19 alert levels

1 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

secretary hambluesnz

belum dibaca,
29 Agu 2021, 07.02.3929/08/21
kepadahbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody / Kia ora koutou - we trust you are safe and well!

Because of the current/pending Covid-19 Levels across NZ, we are making changes to our upcoming events as follows:-
  • Sunday 5 September 2021 - Kokomo + Showdown Concert - this is being rescheduled to Sunday 7 November.
  • Thursday 9 September 2021 - HBS NZ Blues Night - cancelled.
  • Sunday 26 September Arvo Blues 2-5pm - will go ahead if the Alert Level permits but we may not have our Auckland artists available.
  • Thursday 30 September Ladies Sing the Blues from 7:30pm - will go ahead if the Alert Level permits.
For further updates about these events please do follow Hamilton Blues Society NZ on Facebook, and check our web page hbs.org.nz/

Keep in touch / Ngā mihi

Cara Graham
HBS NZ Secretary
Mobile 027 669 3196