Quick Update HBS

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Aug 3, 2021, 5:23:17 PM8/3/21
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members

Today is hump day, middle of the week, Wednesday 4 August, and this weekend HBS celebrates the 9th annual International Blues Music Day (IBMD) - Saturday 7 August - always the first Saturday in August.

Since Hamilton NZ is one of the first locations to celebrate, let us get some great video on the day to post to the IBMD website?

I have attached a poster for your reference.

Check our website, hbs.org.nz, or Facebook page at hamilton blues nz (must puit the NZ bit in). If you check eventfinda you will be able to see which other blues clubs/societies are celebrating along with us.

The latest Newsletter will be out very soon covering what is going on for the next two months, with a collage of pictures showing what has been happening recently.

Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212

IBMD_7Aug2021.pdf