HBS NZ Newsletter August-September 2021

secretary hambluesnz

Aug 13, 2021, 10:38:41 PM8/13/21
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com, David Porter
Dear Members

At last, our August-September newsletter! The editor apologises sincerely for the long delay this time LY

Upcoming events - details in newsletter:-
Kokomo, a long-standing, top Kiwi blues & roots group based in the Bay of Plenty, are performing right here at Biddy's on Sunday 5 September from 2pm. They are TOPS so make sure you don't miss them! -- Tickets Members $10, Non-members $15

Ladies Sing the Blues on Thursday 30 September from 7:30pm - look out for a Lady Playing Bass!

On a sadder note:-
One of our wonderful musicians, Mike Everard, is battling for his life and cannot receive all visitors or calls so a Facebook page, "Message Board For Mike" has been created where "Musicians and Musical Extended Family who know and love Mike Everard can come and leave caring words."

"Mike has brought us all SO much happiness ... calling on you to send some back, now when he needs us. Firstly, join it, Secondly, Share it so wider contacts can join in ... Thirdly, send our dear friend communications from the outside world. Videos of us talking to him, written posts of support or pics of beautiful things in our day....anything goes !!"

Newsletter attached.

Cara Graham
HBS NZ Secretary
Mobile: 027 669 3196