Quick update for September

1 view

Hamilton Blues Society NZ

Sep 5, 2022, 9:54:45 PM9/5/22
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members and supporters

Most of the information herein can be found on our Facebook page, Hamilton Blues Society NZ.
Events are also on Eventfinda and Neighbourly.  The website has the major events listed.

Wednesday 7 September ----> BOP Blues Jam in Rotorua starts out with their AGM from 5:30pm
I will be going over the hill for this event.

Thursday 8 September is Thursday Blues Night and this month Garry Spain is NOT available to lead the jam sessions at the beginning. Anyone else keen to be Jam Captain for the night will be welcomed.

Wednesday 14 September is Tauranga Blues Jam at Tauranga Sport Fishing Club ,Sulphur Point, Tauranga.

Thursday Night we also draw the Toni Swain, signed Destination CD donated by when Toni performed for us.
To be in the draw all you have to do is go to the HBS NZ Facebook page, Like the post with Toni's CD, add a comment to the post, your name will go into the draw which happens at Thursday Blues Night.  All activity on the post must be completed by midnight Wednesday 7 September otherwise you will not be in the draw.

Sunday 25 September  -------> Sunday Arvo Blues - again with four bands from 1pm Sunday afternoon.

Thursday 29 September ------> Showcase:- LAdies Sing The Blues - welcome five of our blues divas.

It would be great if more HBS members Liked our posts on Facebook.  Every time someone lLikes a post it helps spread the word further across Facebook

Look forward to seeing you Thursday Night.

Dean McGaveston
HBS Chair
Mobile: 021 057 3212

Toni_Swain_Destination_CD.jpg