HBS Newsletter #36

Alan Fursdon

May 18, 2023, 5:18:22 AM5/18/23
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com

Hi de Hi de Hi de Ho !!!

Attached is the link to our latest newsletter:           its www.hbsnznewsletter.org

In addition to my intro in the newsletter, I can advise that the new Committee met last night for a 'handover' from Derek and the Committee team. Thanks to the work Maciek has done to set up our IT system, the handover process went smoothly.  The new Committee is on a learning curve, but I expect we will be up to speed relatively quickly. Be assured, I am under no illusion as to the enormity of the work that many members have contributed in getting our resources to where they are at now.  We are looking forward to building onto this legacy going forward.

Our next HBS event is on Sunday 28th May at Biddies. Details are being finalised and will be available on our website next week. Also a quick reminder to pay your subs if you have not done so already!.

Cheers AL
HBSNZ Chair