Micromouse

Jim McGuffin

Jan 2, 2022, 6:33:57 PM1/2/22
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
I am a long-time member of HBR but have been silently lurking for the last decade.

I have 3 sets of 39-post micromouse maze walls and posts. Is anybody interested in them? When I bought them (2008) they were about $200/set. Now they appear to be almost $700 a set, which seems ridiculous. http://www.robotstorehk.com/micromouse/micromouse.html

One of the boxes was never used. The others were on a maze exposed to dust in my garage for a few years but they are not too bad.

Happy New Year!
Jim McGuffin

Zunaid Vania

Jan 9, 2023, 5:20:37 PM1/9/23
to HomeBrew Robotics Club
Hi Jim,
I sent you a private reply, but not sure if it was delivered.
Fortuitous that you posted this just after I started following the group again with the thought of building a better mouse. My last one was in a car accident with me en route to Robogames several years back, but it was sketchy at best.
I would love to take these. Let me know your asking price and I'll see if I can make it work; though my wife might already be on to me wondering about the flowers and the clean house!
Thanks,
Zunaid

Jim McGuffin

Feb 13, 2023, 6:24:32 PM2/13/23
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
I don't check this email account very often.

I sent the original email to the group in Jan of 2022, over a year ago. I gave them away to one of the members a short time after that.