ROS 2 on Raspberry Pi how to guide

Taylor Alexander

Mar 31, 2022, 3:49:55 PM3/31/22
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!
I recently brought up ROS 2 on a Raspberry Pi and decided to write a how-to guide for it, which has been committed to the main ROS 2 docs. Take a look at it here!

camp .

Mar 31, 2022, 8:20:22 PM3/31/22
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
> I recently brought up ROS 2 on a Raspberry Pi and decided to write a how-to guide for it, which has been committed to the main ROS 2 docs.

This is great hard-to-find information, Taylor. Thanks and congratulations!

Thanks,
Camp

Sergei Grichine

Mar 31, 2022, 10:15:26 PM3/31/22
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Short, complete, easily readable and great links. Wow! I wish we had more docs like this! Greatly appreciated.

--
Best Regards,
-- Sergei