The Robot Block Party is BACK!

andra

Aug 30, 2021, 10:30:59 PM8/30/21
to HomeBrew Robotics Club

The Silicon Valley Robotics Robot Block Party is BACK!
Demos, workshops, job fair, speakers, robots, fun and fiesta!

Most importantly, it's free for Homebrew Robotics Club members who'd like to demo, host a workshop, pitch their startup, attend office hours or the job fair or speak. We still need you to reserve a spot but use promo code "Homebrew" to remove the fee.

Join us at Circuit Launch in Oakland for a Saturday full of robot demos, developer workshops, speakers, job fair, show'n'tell and most of all lot's and lot's of fun!

How it works:

General Admission is free and limited only by our location capacity.

Company Reservation is $100 (free if you use promocode Homebrew) and guarantees you any, or all of, the following:

  • Small demo space (4'x4' or tabletop)
  • Access to RoboJobs Fair jobs board and applicant resumes
  • Listing as a Robot Block Party Exhibitor
  • Opportunity to upgrade if you'd like to do more

Sponsoring Company is $300+ and depends on what benefits you'd like:

  • Host a Developer or Robotics Workshop
  • Speak on Main Stage
  • Showcase Robot on Main Stage
  • Access Startup Pitch Materials
  • Participate in Mentor/Investor Office Hours
  • Large demo space indoor or outdoor
  • Sponsor a food truck or Brazilian BBQ
  • Something we didn't think of?

https://robot-block-party.eventbrite.com

HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS BLOCK PARTIES!!

http://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Bots-and-Beer-party-lets-humans-robots-network-6908053.php

http://abc7news.com/technology/high-tech-robots-shown-off-at-sj-event/1280106/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/605bb1c12822463a8942df810cf45f04.htm#.VwbcrN-mcMc.twitter

http://pilotonline.com/news/media/videos/silicon-valley-robot-makers-throw-block-party/youtube_b8e29484-da55-587b-98f2-974bea9cded1.html

More videos and media coverage from previous years!

Marco Walther

Aug 31, 2021, 2:41:23 AM8/31/21
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com, andra
On 8/30/21 7:30 PM, andra wrote:
> *The Silicon Valley Robotics Robot Block Party
> <https://robot-block-party.eventbrite.com> is BACK! *
> Demos, workshops, job fair, speakers, robots, fun and fiesta!
>
> Most importantly, it's free for Homebrew Robotics Club members who'd
> like to demo, host a workshop, pitch their startup, attend office hours
> or the job fair or speak. We still need you to reserve a spot but use
> promo code "*Homebrew*" to remove the fee.

OK, I registered one $100/free level ticket;-) I know, there are others
wanting to get out there again. Please join me;-)

@Dan,
I guess, now it's time for physical badges again?!

Thanks,
-- Marco

> Join us at Circuit Launch <https://circuitlaunch.com> in Oakland for a
> Saturday full of robot demos, developer workshops, speakers, job fair,
> show'n'tell and most of all lot's and lot's of fun!
>
> *How it works:*
>
> *General Admission* is free and limited only by our location capacity.
>
> *Company Reservation* is $100 (free if you use promocode Homebrew) and
> guarantees you any, or all of, the following:
>
> * Small demo space (4'x4' or tabletop)
> * Access to RoboJobs Fair jobs board and applicant resumes
> * Listing as a Robot Block Party Exhibitor
> * Opportunity to upgrade if you'd like to do more
>
> *Sponsoring Company* is $300+ and depends on what benefits you'd like:
>
> * Host a Developer or Robotics Workshop
> * Speak on Main Stage
> * Showcase Robot on Main Stage
> * Access Startup Pitch Materials
> * Participate in Mentor/Investor Office Hours
> * Large demo space indoor or outdoor
> * Sponsor a food truck or Brazilian BBQ
> * Something we didn't think of?
>
> https://robot-block-party.eventbrite.com
> <https://robot-block-party.eventbrite.com>
>
> *
> HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS BLOCK PARTIES!!*
>
> http://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Bots-and-Beer-party-lets-humans-robots-network-6908053.php
> <http://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Bots-and-Beer-party-lets-humans-robots-network-6908053.php>
>
> http://abc7news.com/technology/high-tech-robots-shown-off-at-sj-event/1280106/
> <http://abc7news.com/technology/high-tech-robots-shown-off-at-sj-event/1280106/>
>
> https://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/605bb1c12822463a8942df810cf45f04.htm#.VwbcrN-mcMc.twitter
> <https://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/605bb1c12822463a8942df810cf45f04.htm#.VwbcrN-mcMc.twitter>
>
> http://pilotonline.com/news/media/videos/silicon-valley-robot-makers-throw-block-party/youtube_b8e29484-da55-587b-98f2-974bea9cded1.html
> <http://pilotonline.com/news/media/videos/silicon-valley-robot-makers-throw-block-party/youtube_b8e29484-da55-587b-98f2-974bea9cded1.html>
>
> *More videos and media coverage
> <https://svrobo.org/robot-block-party/robot-block-party-archives/> from
> previous years!*
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hbrobotics/437ea2b1-c5c0-4c4a-83e2-3c538f563ca5n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hbrobotics/437ea2b1-c5c0-4c4a-83e2-3c538f563ca5n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Kevin Chow

Aug 31, 2021, 2:48:10 PM8/31/21
to HomeBrew Robotics Club
This might be kind of a stupid question, but... in order to use the promo code, do we have to be a paid member of the club?

Chris Mayer

Aug 31, 2021, 2:52:48 PM8/31/21
to HomeBrew Robotics Club
Yes!  You must be an HBRC member to get HBRC perks!

Chris Mayer

Aug 31, 2021, 2:54:02 PM8/31/21
to HomeBrew Robotics Club