Here's the Obligatory, Periodic Bug!

7 views
Skip to first unread message

camp .

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 3:39:10 PMSep 13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com

    You have a demo to give on Sept. 30 at 7pm Pacific Time. The 24th Annual HBRC Challenge Phase III. That's 24 years and three times a year... this will be the 72nd time we've done this.

    So, participate! Don't be a spectator. Get your robot off the shelf, dust it off, finish it, fix it, make it better. If you're not building, why not? It's a great time to start. Our stock-in-trade is functioning robots, but works in progress are good for partial credit. Even if it's just an idea in your head and a pile of parts, please tell us what you're working on. 5 minutes per robot, heavy on the Show, light on the Tell.

    I plan to show Smarty3, Buggy, and Rodney Jr. I have other robots I can show, so keep in mind: the more robots you bring, the less you have to listen to me.  ;-] 

Challenges

Thanks,
Camp

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages