TONIGHT: the VIG SIG Thursday (June 13th) at 7 PM Pacific Time!

Gmail

Jun 13, 2024, 9:42:13 PMJun 13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Please join us TONIGHT night (Thursday) at 7:00 Pacific for the Verbal Intelligence Group (the VIG SIG). (Verbal and video input and output for artificial intelligence and robotics.)

Tonight, we continue with the OpenAI cookbook as well as controlling your robot with genAI prompting.

  • Time:  7:00
  • Venue:  Zoom

Join the Zoom Meeting:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88515744737?pwd=aa7GV5BwfmsTW3A9ynTIPA9F2nSUCb.1
Meeting ID: 885 1574 4737, Passcode: 456557

Come join us for fun and enlightening discussions of voice interactive AI!

See you there!

Thomas Messerschmidt

Gmail

Jun 20, 2024, 3:28:11 PMJun 20
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Please join us TONIGHT night (Thursday) at 7:00 Pacific for the Verbal Intelligence Group (the VIG SIG). (Verbal and video input and output for artificial intelligence and robotics.)

Tonight:

Thomas will demonstrate GPT’s ability to locate objects in 3D space and possibly navigation.

He will also attempt to determine whether or not one can use GPT for playing, tic-tac-toe, checkers, or chess.

Martin will show us some other use cases.

If time permits, we continue with the OpenAI cookbook.

Marcelo Siero

Jun 20, 2024, 5:40:37 PMJun 20
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could I ask a favor.
I very much want to attend this event, but cannot.
Could someone record this and share it with me later?

--Marcelo

Joe Landau

Jun 20, 2024, 9:19:40 PMJun 20
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com

Gmail

Jun 20, 2024, 10:53:19 PMJun 20
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I can’t record the meeting.

Thomas

-
Want to learn more about ROBOTS?

Gmail

Jun 20, 2024, 10:54:49 PMJun 20
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
For those who were waiting in the “lobby” for this meeting and were not admitted, Please try again now.

Thomas

-

On Jun 20, 2024, at 12:28 PM, Gmail <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please join us TONIGHT night (Thursday) at 7:00 Pacific for the Verbal Intelligence Group (the VIG SIG). (Verbal and video input and output for artificial intelligence and robotics.)

Gmail

Jul 11, 2024, 3:53:59 PM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Please join us TONIGHT night (Thursday) at 7:00 Pacific for the Verbal Intelligence Group (the VIG SIG). (Verbal and video input and output for artificial intelligence and robotics.)

Tonight:

Thomas will

1. attempt navigation with ChatGPT 4o.

2. Demonstrate giving your AI a personality

3. If time permits, we will continue with the OpenAI cookbook.

4. Again, if time permits, we’ll do some realtime coding of GPT via its API

Martin will show us some other use cases.

Gmail

Jul 11, 2024, 9:50:04 PM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Please join us TONIGHT night (Thursday) at 7:00 Pacific for the Verbal Intelligence Group (the VIG SIG). (Verbal and video input and output for artificial intelligence and robotics.)

Tonight:

7:00 ish, Martin will explore local large language models using Model Studio

7:30 ish, Thomas will

1. Demonstrate giving your AI a personality with ChatGPT 4o.

2. attempt navigation with ChatGPT 4o.

3. If time permits, we will continue with the OpenAI cookbook.

4. Again, if time permits, we’ll do some realtime coding of ChatGPT 4o via its API