FW: Rover Robotics on OpenCV Weekly Webinar, plus: the Grand Prize Reveal of OpenCV AI Competition 2021

Jim DiNunzio

Sep 16, 2021, 12:28:49 AM9/16/21
to RSSC, robotro...@meetup.com, hbrob...@googlegroups.com

Looks like an interesting talk tomorrow morning by OpenCV Weekly with Rover Robotics, a company that looks like it has the chops to produce quality rugged type robots. If you miss the live broadcast it is recorded as are all the webcasts, and they are usually available a week or less after the event.

Jim

In this newsletter you'll find info on the newsest episode of OpenCV Weekly Webinar and a link to the archive of last week's epic OpenCV AI Competiton 2021 Grand Prize Winners Announcement.

This Week On OpenCV Weekly: Rover Robotics

With all of the excitement of the OpenCV AI Kit - Lite Kickstarter campaign, it might've been missed that we have an awesome guest this week on OpenCV Weekly Webinar: Nicholas Fragale Rover Robotics. They build extremely cool, rugged robots, that are very accessible and affordable.

Date & Time: Thursday, September 16th at 9am

Title: OpenCV for Robotics Startups

Guests: Nicholas Fragale (Co-founder of Rover Robotics), Satya Mallick (CEO, OpenCV.org)

Description: Rover are the creators of the best-selling prosumer robot for startups, educators, and system integrators. Learn the ropes from one of the most knowledgeable in the industry.

Last Week's Announcement Now On YouTube

Sorry for the delay on this one- but we've finally added last week's huge #OAK2021 Grand Prize Reveal episode to our YouTube channel. See the big reveals, and the BIGGER reveal of the $20,000 Grand Prize Winner.