İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Pito Salas

okunmadı,
18 Eyl 2021 22:37:1118.09.2021
alıcı hbrob...@googlegroups.com, RSSC-list
Hi everyone: I find myself needing 2 RPIs and I am looking and looking and seeing out of stock all over the place. Any idea what’s going on, and, maybe a lead of where I could order one? Thanks!

Pito Salas
Faculty, Computer Science
Brandeis University

Cheuksan Wang

okunmadı,
18 Eyl 2021 23:12:0518.09.2021
alıcı hbrob...@googlegroups.com, RSSC-list
It's probably the electronic component affecting every company.

I saw some on facebook marketplace with better prices than ebay. FB
marketplace can ship to you now.

Cheuksan
> --

Cheuksan Wang

okunmadı,
18 Eyl 2021 23:39:3018.09.2021
alıcı HomeBrew Robotics Club
I meant electronic component shortage.

Kevin Chow

okunmadı,
18 Eyl 2021 23:57:3418.09.2021
alıcı HomeBrew Robotics Club
I see a bunch in stock on Amazon

Tiago P

okunmadı,
19 Eyl 2021 00:47:3519.09.2021
alıcı hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Canakit.com (authorized reseller) has rpi4 4 and 8 gb stock.

Cheers
Pedro

On Sep 18, 2021, at 23:57, Kevin Chow <kvnc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I see a bunch in stock on Amazon

Ryan D

okunmadı,
19 Eyl 2021 12:55:3719.09.2021
alıcı hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Im looking at the prices now, 90 dollars for  a raspberry pi 4 from before they fixed the usb-c bug. They may be in stock, but they have gone up in price.

Jim DiNunzio

okunmadı,
19 Eyl 2021 14:23:1019.09.2021
alıcı Jeff Dunker, pito...@gmail.com, hbrob...@googlegroups.com, RSSC...@googlegroups.com
There is also a relatively recent (since COVID) container ship import market price blow up crisis that is impacting many importers and causing big delays for ships to unload in port. The lead time has increased significantly for such imports. In LA ships are waiting 60 days to unload.

Jim

On Sep 19, 2021, at 11:12 AM, 'Jeff Dunker' via RSSC-List <rssc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

There is a IC production shortage impacting many areas.  I have found the same thing at Mouser and Digi-Key electronics supplies too. Out of stock with back orders of around 6 months.  Not to mention the surtax on on parts made in China.

Jeff