Apple air tags

Brain Higgins

Jul 10, 2024, 8:44:15 PM (7 days ago) Jul 10
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Has any one seen something similar to Apple air tags that might be a little cheaper?

Brian Higgins
VA Researcher for blind mobility “Sensor Aided Navigation”

Sent from my iPhone

Gmail

Jul 10, 2024, 9:04:05 PM (7 days ago) Jul 10
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
2 for $25. I don’t know how well they work.

Brian Higgins
VA Researcher for blind mobility “Sensor Aided Navigation”

Sent from my iPhone

Chris Albertson

Jul 10, 2024, 11:29:23 PM (7 days ago) Jul 10
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com

> On Jul 10, 2024, at 5:44 PM, Brain Higgins <see...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Has any one seen something similar to Apple air tags that might be a little cheaper?

Someone gave me a “Tile”. They are cheaper but do not work as well. Apple AirTags works well because they depend on the fact that so many people have iPhones, that pretty much sets AirTags apart from ther competition.