1/20/22 Free virtual seminar: Telepresence And How It Is Changing Our Society

Edward Katz

Jan 11, 2022, 9:32:57 PM1/11/22
to Homebrew Robotics Club of Silicon Valley

If you are having trouble reading this message, click here for the web version.

To view complete details for this event, click here to view the announcement

Santa Clara Valley Section Robotics and Automation Chapter Meeting

Santa Clara Valley Robotics and Automation Chapter Reformation Meeting

We are holding this meeting to bring together IEEE Robotics and Automation Society Chapter members for an exciting technical presentation, but also to look for volunteers who could be officers for the chapter and help with future programs and bring the chapter back to life.

Date and Time

  • Date: 20 Jan 2022
  • Time: 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM