That other mailing list…

Daniel Gimpelevich

Jul 9, 2008, 3:32:26 AM7/9/08
to Homebrew Mobile
What ever happened to the following?

Also, is there another meeting scheduled now, ever?

adrian cockcroft

Jul 9, 2008, 10:50:26 AM7/9/08
to hbmo...@googlegroups.com
The hbmobile.org domain lapsed and mail was bouncing, so we started a
new one, if you have access to the old list, or people from it please
send invitations so people know that they can regroup at the google
group.

I've been busy, and have been waiting for the goliath board to be
real, and its still slowly moving forward so when Gordon/Gumstix have
an actual homebrew phone to work with I plan to try and start up the
meetings with that as a focus.

Adrian

Daniel Gimpelevich

Jul 11, 2008, 9:33:52 PM7/11/08
to Homebrew Mobile
On Jul 9, 7:50 am, "adrian cockcroft" <adrian.cockcr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> The hbmobile.org domain lapsed and mail was bouncing, so we started a
> new one, if you have access to the old list, or people from it please
> send invitations so people know that they can regroup at the google
> group.

I mean the one on the ibiblio.org domain. I thought the list was
supposed to move there before. Is that move canceled? Click the link
in my earlier message.

adrian cockcroft

Jul 13, 2008, 2:34:21 AM7/13/08
to hbmo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

that list is "managed" by Matt Hamrick, who isn't responding to email
etc. I can't login to see who is on it, and it didn't email me a
password reminder. Thats why I started again...

Cheers Adrian