Fwd: [bafuture] Crowd and Open Sourced Mobile Devices Future Salon

1 view

adrian cockcroft

Jun 11, 2008, 11:35:39 AM6/11/08
to hbmo...@googlegroups.com, Meadhbh Siobhan, Tamara Colby, dwight at supercomputer.org, Gordon Kruberg
[please join the google group]

I intend to go to this meeting with my goliath prototype...

Adrian

Jun 17, 2008, 7:02:40 PM6/17/08
to hbmo...@googlegroups.com, Meadhbh Siobhan, Tamara Colby, dwight at supercomputer.org, Gordon Kruberg
There is a Bay Area Futures meeting next monday evening in Palo Alto.
I'm on a plane to Boston that evening so I can't go.... Someone should
turn up waving a goliath...

Adrian