status

james young

Jun 5, 2008, 10:24:17 PM6/5/08
to hbmo...@googlegroups.com, M. S. Hamrick
Hi all.

Thank you Adrian for setting this up!

Per M. Hamrick, the old email & web host is not communicating, & real
life is providing higher-priority obstacles to working on it. Getting
backups out of them might be doable.

Video of the March meeting is ready to post, & my backup of the wiki
from the despamming in late February is at hand if slightly outdated.

Let me see what's up with those...

-James

adrian cockcroft

Jun 6, 2008, 3:18:01 AM6/6/08
to hbmo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks James,

Please inform or add other people to the list. I just picked a few of
the more active names. The list is open for additions by anyone at the
moment.

Adrian

james young

Jun 7, 2008, 3:27:26 PM6/7/08
to hbmo...@googlegroups.com
The wiki appears to be working. I can edit pages & the images are
.tar.gz & whatnot. I want to post updates.

Wiki -
http://hbmobile.pronoiac.org/
(admins: Adrian, msh, me)

March meeting video -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4803162795277653402

To do (in braindump order, i.e. not in order) -
Go over the mailing list history & email participants

Update the wiki:
Fix the wiki logo
March meeting, audio & video
Status of old host / new host / mailing list

-James

adrian cockcroft

Jun 7, 2008, 3:40:41 PM6/7/08
to hbmo...@googlegroups.com