HADOOP ADMIN Online Training

1 view

Rohit Kumar

Jun 24, 2015, 2:25:02 AM6/24/15
to hbas...@googlegroups.com
HADOOP ADMIN Online Training Classes at eITCafe.com eITCafe is an outstanding Online IT Training with State of Art infrastructure led by the finest trainers in the market. We are No.1 leading service provider in software training for both Online and in class. Our highly HADOOP ADMIN Professional will give best HADOOP ADMIN Training with complete video tutorials.

Some of the HADOOP ADMIN Course topics that covered by our professionals:

•  Introduction to Big Data
•  What is Hadoop ?
•  The Hadoop Distributed File system (HDFS)
•  Understanding Block storage
•  MapReduce Framework
•  Hadoop Cluster Single Node and Multi Node
•  Cluster Maintenance
•  Installing and Managing Hadoop Ecosystem Projects
•  How to stop and start jobs running on the cluster
•  Cluster Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and Optimizing
•  Populating HDFS from External Sources

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please contact us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number:  USA: +1 630-320-6980,

Email: h...@eitcafe.com,

Web: http://www.eitcafe.com/online-training/big-data/hadoop-admin-online-training/189