hazelcast 5.3.6 kubernetes set to dns_lookup but client launched with kubernetes_api

Alejandro Garcia Marchena

Nov 29, 2023, 10:45:44 AM11/29/23
to Hazelcast

Hazelcast creates a client in discovery mode kubernetes_api that tries to connect in an infinite loop and blocks the app start

I created a hazelcast instance with version 5.3.6 and set discovery strategy to dns_lookup the cluster starts perfectly using this discovery mode but then a client is launched hz.client1 [dev] using kubernetes_api as discovery mode, and it gets stucked as i have no RBAC, and it is unable to get live cluster connection How can I use also dns_lookup for this client? I tried to create a bean ClientConfigand set strategy to dns_lookup but it still tries to connect using kubernetes_api