Support for java 21

Joan Balagueró

Aug 1, 2023, 10:35:18 AM8/1/23
to Hazelcast
Hello,

Is there any plan to support jdk21 for any of the next releases of Hazelcast?

Also, any chance to  support virtual threads?

Thanks,

Joan.

Joan Balagueró

Aug 25, 2023, 1:34:37 PM8/25/23
to Hazelcast
Hello,

We are migrating our api gateway to jdk21 and hazelcast is being used. So for us it's important to know if there is any plan to support jdk21 for any of the next releases of Hazelcast.

Please...

Joan.

Josef Cacek

Aug 28, 2023, 4:49:44 AM8/28/23
to haze...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joan,

The next minor version (i.e. Hazelcast 5.4.0) should support Java 21.

Regards,

-- Josef
> --

individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. -Hazelcast