Issue with having multiple External Database connection in single Hazelcast Instance.

hritik ranjan

Oct 18, 2021, 6:03:16 AM10/18/21
to Hazelcast
Hi,
I am new to Hazelcast and I am trying to implement hazelcast as a front end cache for External Storage System.
I have more than Relational schema so i want to generalize my code for any Relational schema. i have class implementing Mapstore Interface for all the Relational database table.
Now I want to save each map in single Hazelcast Instance.
I found about mapStoreFactory Interface which seems to be solution of my problem. can you please suggest me how to connect with multiple external database using mapStoreFactory interface and how to configure in hazelcast using some simple example.
Thank you

Bence Eros

Oct 18, 2021, 7:04:29 AM10/18/21
to haze...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can you please share how far did you get this? It should be simple to have multiple maps configured with different MapStore implementations (or one MapStore impl. that is configured with different database connection details).

Kind regards,

Bence Erős

dev@management-center

er...@hazelcast.com

Hazelcast

2 W 5th Ave, Ste 300 | San Mateo, CA 94402 | USA

+1 (650) 521-5453 | hazelcast.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. -Hazelcast