How to tell if compression is on

Si Rakov

Oct 20, 2021, 11:00:30 AM10/20/21
to Hazelcast
Hi,

I can't figure out how to tell if compression is on.  I think I have it configured, but I have no idea how to verify it.  In fact, I'd like to see all of the server configurations from my running instance of Hazelcast Management Center.

How do I do this?  There is nothing in the manual about it.

Thanks
Si Rakov

Bence Eros

Oct 20, 2021, 1:11:57 PM10/20/21
to haze...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

>  In fact, I'd like to see all of the server configurations from my running instance of Hazelcast Management Center.

You can view the member configs by clicking to Cluster / Members in the sidebar -> select a member from the table -> the bottom-right pane shows the config.

Kind regards,

Bence Erős

dev@management-center

er...@hazelcast.com

Hazelcast

2 W 5th Ave, Ste 300 | San Mateo, CA 94402 | USA

+1 (650) 521-5453 | hazelcast.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. -Hazelcast