Refreshing records in Map before expiring.

HANU

Jul 7, 2023, 7:03:20 AM7/7/23
to Hazelcast
I want to refresh cache entries in Map, 2 minutes before they reach TTL timestamp.
so that I can always have data ready in cache, as making call to persistence upon TTL gives inconsistent experience to users as latency will be high for some calls.

Is there anyway I can achieve this without maintaining another MAP and handling it manually.

The listeners seem only get events after the cache entry TTL met or evicted.

Appreciate quick input on this.

oz...@hazelcast.com

Aug 8, 2023, 4:13:01 AM8/8/23
to Hazelcast
Why don't you remove TTL configuration from the map? You can remove the TTL configuration and do a rolling restart to members.