Does Hazelcast Jet support rolling number as IMap key, with Kafka as a source?

13 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

srikan...@gmail.com

lugemata,
2. mai 2019, 09:55:2002.05.19
kuni hazelcast-jet

I've used Hazelcast sometime back, using Hazelcast Jet for the first time and seems interesting for processing some real-time streaming, exploring through.

Here I've a situation, I'm pulling Kafka topic to IMap using

private static Pipeline buildPipelineForClientDataa() {
        Pipeline p = Pipeline.create();
        p.drawFrom(KafkaSources.kafka(
                props("bootstrap.servers", BOOTSTRAP_SERVERS,
                        "key.deserializer", StringDeserializer.class.getCanonicalName(),
                        "value.deserializer", StringDeserializer.class.getCanonicalName(),
                        "auto.offset.reset", AUTO_OFFSET_RESET),
                KAFKA_TOPIC))
        .withoutTimestamps()
        .drainTo(Sinks.map(SINK_CLINET_DATA));
        return p;
    }
Well, I've no Key for the topic. Should I've an option to assign rolling number as a key? If so, help me with the technique. Thanks.

Viliam Durina

lugemata,
2. mai 2019, 11:43:4702.05.19
kuni srikan...@gmail.com,hazelcast-jet
Question was answered on StackOverflow, please continue there.
Viliam

Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile
Saada edasi