Hazelcast Jet 4.1 is released

Can Gencer

Apr 29, 2020, 3:34:58 PM4/29/20
to hazelcast-jet
I'm happy to announce Jet 4.1 is released.

See the notes below and thanks to all the contributors.

* You can now use our JMS and JDBC sinks with the exactly-once guarantee.
* We simplified adding classes to the Jet job configuration object. You
  can add a whole package in one call and, for `jobConfig.addClass`, we
  automatically add all the class's nested classes, including anonymous
  ones.
* We made the serialization setup simpler. You can now register custom
  serializers with the job and we added extra convenience for protobuf
  serialization.
* We added a `ServiceFactory` that accesses an external gRPC service. You
  can now use `mapUsingService` to transform the data by calling either
  a unary or a bidirectional streaming gRPC service.
* We added the `innerHashJoin` transform that achieves an inner join
  directly instead of requiring custom code in the `mapToOutputFn`. Credit
  for this one goes to @TomaszGaweda.

See the blog post for more details about each feature: https://jet-start.sh/blog/2020/04/29/jet-41-is-released