SOX APPEAL:New Socks for the Homeless at Christmas! BBC Radio Oxford Appeal

J Dyson

Dec 16, 2015, 3:44:20 PM12/16/15
to Hayfield Road
Dear Neighbours,

Thanks for your response to my Radio Oxford SOX APPEAL messages - it would be lovely to gather some more nice warm new socks before I go to Radio Oxford on Monday 21st - a lovely story of neighbourhood and community to talk about :)   Do forward the email to local friends too.

Drop them in to me at 27 Hayfield Rd (not before 10am please though!) , or you can leave them at the Hayfield Deli, where Mahdi and co will look after them for me.

I attach a photo of some of the new socks donated already by Hayfield Rd & Neighbourhood for the BBC Radio Oxford SOX APPEAL. Thank you!!!

Julie Dyson

DSC_0157.jpg

J Dyson

Dec 17, 2015, 6:18:37 AM12/17/15
to Hayfield Road
Hello!!! Just listening to Radio Oxford - the JOY of putting on a new pair of socks... a homeless man was talking about tramping around Oxford all day, and how many socks he gets through... Let's make a real big Hayfield Road and Neighbourhood Christmas effort to collect some more!!!

Drop them in at Mahdi's lovely shop The Hayfield Road Deli, or to me, Julie at 27 Hayfield Road.
Or you can buy them on Amazon too, and have them sent Direct to Radio Oxford - Thanks!!!!
Julie ☺
BBC Radio Oxford269 Banbury Rd, Oxford OX2 7DW
My previous message:
DSC_0157.jpg