HaxeFlixel HTML5 compatibility survey

Lars Doucet

Dec 15, 2015, 12:27:04 PM12/15/15
to Haxe
Hey everyone!

I've been doing some experiments in optimizing HaxeFlixel for HTML5. As of right now it's supposed to automatically detect whether your browser supports WebGL, and if so, use that, otherwise fall back to Canvas rendering.

If you have some time, we'd appreciate your feedback -- all it takes this time is to play a quick game in your browser and tell us the results. No downloading stuff this time!

Thanks everyone :)

-Lars

Uldis Baurovskis

Dec 16, 2015, 2:25:54 AM12/16/15
to Haxe
I made tests with all browsers I have on win machine (I will do some more on mac at home), and I found out that it doesn't work for me on IE. Firefox was OK and Chrome was blurry. If you need some extra info just say, all I got in console of IE  was problem with font nokia and that getContext depth is not supported.