there is any haxe-js website preloader ?

Jesus Boadas

Jan 7, 2014, 9:46:45 PM1/7/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if there is any experiments on making a preloader of a html5 website in haxe, like flex automatic preloader.

tom rhodes

Jan 8, 2014, 2:46:44 AM1/8/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Have a look at PreloadJS and use it with the createjs haxelib. I've preloaded images this way and you get progress events etc.