@:rtti enum

Dmitri

Apr 19, 2014, 6:47:06 AM4/19/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Thanks for checking this topic out.

I have a quick question for you guys - does any of you know if there are plans to support long promised Runtime Type Information for enums?
Or maybe this feature is already there and it's me who fails to make it work (examples)?

Thank you in advance,
Dmitri

Dmitri

May 6, 2014, 6:02:15 AM5/6/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hmm.. I wonder, is that something really hard to implement? Do any language core constructs stop that from happening?
I mean, should I make a request in Haxe tracker or there is too much work behind this feature to ask for it?

Jason O'Neil

May 6, 2014, 6:12:07 AM5/6/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Go ahead and make the request, if it's too hard one of the developers will let you know why :)

I'd also have some interest in if this is possible.