Javascript (haxe target) not auto-executable possible?

Henrique Oliveira

Nov 9, 2017, 6:03:34 AM11/9/17
to Haxe
Hello everyone
I would like to know if it is possible to generate a project for an output in JS, but that is not auto-executable? For example, I create a javascript component (JS) in haxe, but that I can start it (inside the HTML) when needed, not an auto executable that when opening the HTML in the browser the component will already be created.

Rafael Oliveira

Nov 9, 2017, 6:11:32 AM11/9/17
to Haxe
Hi, we are testing a new forum: http://community.haxe.org/
Can you post your question there?

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Nov 9, 2017, 10:46:13 AM11/9/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Could some admin setup this list to auto-respond to the OP with a message about the new community forum? Is there a way to do that?