__hxcpp_obj_id sometimes returns different values for same object on 64bit

Maximilian Ruta

Sep 6, 2013, 6:51:29 PM9/6/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

today i run into a problem where the ObjectMap class behaves different on C++ and JS, PHP, Neko. I was iterating over  ObjectMap.keys() and ObjectMap.get(key) for each element. But for some reason ObjectMap.get(key) returned null on C++ in this case. After some debugging it turned out that __hxcpp_obj_id returns a different values for the same object in a very special case. I currently not reached the point where i have a minimal example to demonstrate the problem because i cannot reproduce the problem in an minimal example.
Anyone else how has similar problems?

I try to come up with an minimal example tomorrow.

Thanks
Max

Maximilian Ruta

Sep 7, 2013, 9:32:36 AM9/7/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Luca

Sep 7, 2013, 9:49:34 AM9/7/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Testing his example with most recent hxcpp/haxe on linux x64 and same error.

Changing the _map var to be a local instead of member field 'fixes' the problem, which is always fun...

Maximilian Ruta

Sep 7, 2013, 10:01:36 AM9/7/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I updated the testcase. In this case _map is a local var not a member field.
The bug still appears.

Where sould i report the bug?

Maximilian Ruta

Sep 7, 2013, 11:49:42 AM9/7/13