get full request URL on server

Raivo Fish

Apr 30, 2014, 1:04:27 PM4/30/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
How I can get full request URL ? It seems that php.Web and neko.Web APIs don't support all bits of this information - I can get domain, path and query variables,
but I would like to get all parts: protocol, user, password, domain, port, path, query and anchor.

John Plsek

Apr 30, 2014, 5:29:32 PM4/30/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
The "hash" part of a query is not sent to a server in a request, as far as I remember

The port and protocol of a request should be self evident

On 1 May 2014 03:04, Raivo Fish <rai...@gmail.com> wrote:
How I can get full request URL ? It seems that php.Web and neko.Web APIs don't support all bits of this information - I can get domain, path and query variables,
but I would like to get all parts: protocol, user, password, domain, port, path, query and anchor.

Raivo Fish

Apr 30, 2014, 7:24:30 PM4/30/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
ok, port is not mandatory, but
for protocol, I should be able to differ between http and https requests.