Seven2 Interactive is hiring Haxe Game Developers

Kipp Ashford

Feb 10, 2015, 2:34:01 PM2/10/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Our agency is on the lookout for a Game Developer, primarily for our Haxe games using the Flambé framework. We are a digital agency filled with people who love what they do and where creative thinking is appreciated. We develop games, digital experiences, and online advertisement campaigns for big clients like Nickelodeon, Mattel, AT&T, Disney, and GoDaddy. We're located in Spokane, Washington and you would need to be willing to relocate to the area.

For more information, check out the job posting:

To get an idea of our culture, check us out here:

We hope to hear from you!
-Kipp Ashford
Seven2 Interactive