HAXE Validator Based On Schemas?

AlienCoder

Dec 18, 2015, 10:06:25 AM12/18/15
to Haxe

Hello community,

is there a HAXE validator based on schemas?

As far as I see, the implemented xml.check class only supports its own methods for validating an XML document.
I find it important to have a common communication base to keep the XML information exchangable with external code. So I would prefer schemas instead of HAXE's own  isolated solution. Otherwise you would always have to translate a given schema to the haxe.xml.Rule.

Are there other ( open source ) libraries for validating an XML document based on schemas?

Kind regards
Michael